reserve a room
about this trip: About 3 to 3.5 hours at a moderate pace at 10 mph. This is a circular route through the vineyards.
distance: About 30 miles
notes: The terrain on West Dry Creek is very scenic with many famous wineries. Canyon Road is a slight grade with good shoulders. Alexander Valley Road is narrow with little or no shoulders. A stop at historic Jim Town is a treat...
- Exit the property and head South (make a right) onto Healdsburg Ave.
- Turn right on Mill and proceed west (go under the freeway), which becomes Westside Road after crossing the freeway.
- Turn right on West Dry Creek Road and travel several miles before turning right at the Yoakim Bridge, and right on Dry Creek Road for a short jog.
- Turn left on Canyon Road.
- After crossing Highway 128, and left a few miles later on Geysers Road.
- Turn right at Red Winery Road, right at Pine Flat Road and right on Highway 128 (Alexander Valley Road).
- A couple miles after passing the Jimtown Store, turn right on Lytton Station Road, make a short left on Healdsburg Avenue, and quickly turn right on Lytton Springs Road.
- Cross the railroad tracks and turn left on Chiquita road, a picturesque country road through rolling hills.
- Turn right on Grove Street, then turn left on North Street.
- Turn right on Healdsburg Ave – you will see h2hotel on you right side.